Selamat Hari Guru~

ONCE A TEACHER WILL ALWAYS BE A TEACHER~

Thank you teachers, for giving us "feet of knowledge" to walk through this life. Thank you for giving us "eyes of wisdom" for us to see which is good and bad.. and thanks a million for making our future brighter and make our country smarter. We always pray that you get a healthier and blessing life.

And

I would like to thanks my mama and babah for helping and guiding me to be who am I today, And for me, You are the greatest teacher of all..I will never ever forget the way you gave me lesson every single day for past 25 years and still continuing.. and my prayer will always be with you. THANK YOU TEACHERS AND HAVE A HAPPY TEACHERS DAY~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Night Delicacies~

One step to better future~

Syawal datang lagi~