My Life Update

Assalamualaikum and hello all,

This is my latest update on this blog and its really been few years since my last post.

I am so busy and so happy with my life. Guess what, I married my snow white in 2012 and god bless us with a happy, healthy and a very strong son. His name is Mohd Adi Aizam and he is 2 years and 3month's old.

Let me summarise what's important (for me) since my last post:

1. I married my snow white (2012)
2. The death of my mother in law (2013)
3. The death of my aunt (2013)
4. The birth of my son 3th October (2013)
5. The death of my grandmother (2014)
6. Nothing much going on in 2014 but it was fun
7. I got promoted to corporal (2015)
8. I got a new house (government provides)
9. My wife pregnant with my second child

As you can see, I am doing well and always happy. My son, like any other normal child, progress as planned. He can now run and talks a lot...I mean A LOT. I get exhausted sometimes but, I in return, I got satisfaction and happiness. So, I choose to be tired everytime, as long as I can see the smile and laughter in my wife's and son's face.

Until next time (probably in few months or even years). Remember, Always be who you are and NEVER give up hope and keep working hard and pray as hard. Insyallah, Luck and happiness will eventualy shine on your life. Peace out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Night Delicacies~

Syawal datang lagi~

One step to better future~