I am back..

Hello everyone~
Waaahh..Lama sudah nda update blog ane.. Its been 5 months since my last update. Nak cerita sikit on what happened these past few months. I had finished my National Diploma Course, then I am back where I was 3 years ago, at the workshop. Joined the exercise "Semangat Waja" and "Hikmah Bersatu 3", Got my National Diploma Certificates with Few distinction and A lot of merits..Haha..Now, I am planning to change my career before December 2010 or else I will have to extend my contract with the Army.. Hmm.
There is nothing much going on in my life, but I am searching for my inborn talent..Somehow, I am confuse and I am starting to wonder what am I really excel at.. I started to get back with my past life.. and it feels as if my life is in a box of steel..No where to go, and in a complete darkness.. oh well, sometimes it is better to be in a box rather than outside the box where you can be hit constantly by pressure and people..
Life is always confusing..Thats why god gave us brain to solve the mystery and puzzle.. and For all that, I dont mind if I make a mistake or two..It just natures way to make us learn and ready us for the future..
haha..See..I always end up motivating myself..or you.. anyway, thanks for reading..Peace Out~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Night Delicacies~

Syawal datang lagi~

One step to better future~