Photography session after afternoon run~

I haven't had my fittness run for a few months, and today, I have my first training at Tanah Jambu with a couple of my friends. It was so damn tiring, but, at the same time, I had fun..
After the running activities are done, Its show time...Photograpy sessions~

The Fitness Instructor

On the left, Its the master of Karate..And on the right, Its the master of Freestyle martial arts..Yang tengah2 tu jadi pengadil..nda ku tau sapa kah manang, macam draw jua.haha



Racing Instructor ne, pasal ia kuat me race..haha

Hehe..Ane penceria keadaan ne..Nda pandai stress..Salutee~

Thanks to my friend..pasal sanggup jadi model and for the group fitness..Health always important but, apa apa pun...bawa relaaaxx. Peace out and no offence geng~



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Night Delicacies~

One step to better future~

Syawal datang lagi~