Oh my life!!

Assalamualaikum and hello to all who visited my blog.

Its been a very long time since I last update my blog..I have been very happy with my life that I forgot that I have this blog..hehe.. Here it goes,

I am now engaged to my snow white...and planned to get married this year on December 16..cant wait.

I was promoted last year on december and was posted to the special force regiment. Its been a great and happy life for me so far..eventhough some obstacles get in my way..I always fight..

To all of the readers...here is some advice for you..a great life is not something you can achieve without fighting and hoping...just work hard and never give up on what you believe in..remember...when you beleive in something or someone..never let it go because it will only make you stronger..so fight for what you believe in..

As for me...i believe in fate...my family and my snow white..and i will fight till death and I will never give up on them..cos without them..I will be a man without sense of direction and i will be stuck in a prison of my self defeat..until next time...peace out..


Ps: I WILL AlWAYS LOVE MY SNOW WHITE AND MY FAMILY..AND I WILL ALWAYS WORK HARD FOR THEM..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Night Delicacies~

Syawal datang lagi~

One step to better future~