Talk about Life~

A past mistake will always hunt you down, better it be from ourself or from some other source. It always bring back painful memory which could lead to trouble. Why couldn't people forgive and forget? For me, what matter the most is now and the future because we are not living in the past, we are moving forward to the future. My past mistake is a memory where i can look back and as a refference not to make the same mistake again in the future. I have changed and maybe my appearance are not, but my prespective of life is different now. But, people keep on pushing and always brought it up to make me feel guilty and down. Why?? trust me, maybe it hurt me when people brought my past mistake back, but it will never ever let my spirit down, It never bring any good to any sides, It will only bring hate and trouble. Forgive me if I offenced anyone in this post, but, I only express my feelings, and as a reminder that past mistake shouldn't be use as a weapon to destroy anyone..
If you thought that you have problem with certain people, then deal with it PROFESSIONALLY not bring up the past..
p/s: You are living in the present and moving towards the future, so...now is the time to look at yourself and see if you are about to make a mistake, so in the future, you will not be having a past mistake.
Sorry if this post reminds you of your past mistake, but I cant hold it anymore and my past mistake keeps on bugging and hunting me until now. How I wish that i didn't do it.. but then again, Its life.. Mistake is part of it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Night Delicacies~

One step to better future~

Syawal datang lagi~