Why?

I was sitting and staring the moon with cigarette on my right hand and a drink on my left, thinking on something that's bothering me..the last few months had been very hard for me.. But here I am now, smiling and laughing through all the hard times, just to forget about it and hide my trouble. Thanks to my friends, family and my princess that I am still sane and strong to face the upcoming challenge. As I flew deeper into my thought, I realize that, all that I ever think about is money which people says is the root of all evil. then again, without it, I can't get through this life smoothly. ignoring the way of my religion and doing too much sin.

I believe people wants to change themselves but the force of temptation nowadays are much stronger, but with our self discipline, strong will and our prayer, insyallah, we will get what we want.

Hehe, thank you for reading this and actually, its a reminder for me to help improve myself..Hehe..peace out

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Night Delicacies~

One step to better future~

Syawal datang lagi~