Playerz??

Player is for guy who think that they are good with girl and can easily screw with them..Am I a playerz?? here is what I will do if I am a PlayerZ...I will :-

  • Tell I am busy when I am not
  • I denied everything and confess nothing
  • Tell to girls that I am single even when I am not
  • Get a nice car so girls will be attracted to me
  • Have 2 or 3 mobile phone with different line
  • Have many e-mails so that I can chat with my scandal without trouble
  • Use the familiar words like "sayang" to all my scandal so that I will not salah cakap if sama dgn girlfriend
  • Sweet talk~ Of course~Thats my true power
  • Never have enough money to spend when with my girlfriend
  • Always avoid meeting scandal in a common place like the mall (takut kedapatan oleh kawan2 Girlfriendku)
  • Nada masa most of the time

Hehe~ Maybe I am a playerz but then again, How can I be a Playerz if I am commited to my career and future...Hmm~ I wonder?? Only those who know me can judge if I am a playerz or not...Hehehe...Peace Out~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Night Delicacies~

One step to better future~

Syawal datang lagi~