Malam Minggu Part 2~

Well, After aku antar my bestfriend balek, I went to jerudong to meet the "PERILEX" gang at jerudong park. Btw..My bestfriend kena marah pasal aher balek..hahaha~ When I almost arrived, I have been phoned by one of the gang to meet up at the "elephant" place. Pastu, guess what, aku nampak durang menalur makai kereta ford ranger..Alum kana saman tu durang ah..iatah nda jara..haha...


Then after meliat gajah..kami balek semula ke jerudong park parking lot to hang out~ Mengumpat2, and mostly, laughing sampai tekramp parut. Two of the gang left slightly early cos already married la..n seeorang atu kana message oleh bininya and kata bininya " macam org bujang udah~" hahaha..Sorry zul...get used to a married life.



I dont really remember what time we decide to go home, but all I know is that its very late. Sesi pengambarran jua ada tu tym atu..(hehehe..I am not a photogenic type, but, when it comes to being weird or different..or just laughing for the fun..I am always in..)



As you can see..I am 25 years old, but still got a lot of things going on in my life..and most of the time, its the happy times.. Sometimes, when things get really hard, all you need is some friend ( doesn't matter who, as long as they are fun to be with ) , A positive attitude and mind, with a smile (doesnt matter if it is a fake smile) and a little bit of faith..and if all else failed, it helps to have your wallet full, and just go enjoy alone..hahaha~ In short, Life is wonderful with all sort of people around you, and take times to think for your future..



P/s: When you takes time to observe people around you, you can take something from them without them noticing, its the "ability to see the inside of people". SO~ Get out from your house or ignore your work sometimes ( jangan all the time eh), and have some fun...Peace out~






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Night Delicacies~

One step to better future~

Syawal datang lagi~