I noticed~

Sometimes, our feelings and instinct are right...and for me, I sensed something is going wrong in any relationship when:-

  1. A person suddenly gave you the "silent treatment"
  2. Suddenly your past mistake came back to haunt you
  3. They started to point out what is wrong
  4. when they sees only your bad side
  5. When the person didnt appreciate the effort that you put through
  6. When trust is an issue
  7. When there is the third person involve
  8. When they no longer take your advice
  9. you felt uneasy and bored all the time
  10. when finally, the love is no longer in your heart but you try to force to love someone because you think it is right.

As people have said, Love is not about you or because it is right, Its about being "together", trusting each other in good or bad and feeling of being "complete". What do you expect when things no longer like before? when love is hidden deep beneath your heart, and u cant seem to find it anymore. Think again?? Why would you love the person in the first place?? So, WHY ON EARTH, YOU TREAT YOUR OPPOSITE SEX AS SAME AS YOUR BF/GF?? Unless you are in love with the person?? there is no excuse for that?? haha...I dont know much about relationship..cos I am not in one right now or maybe I am in one...Lu fikir lah sendiri..But, All i know is that I still love her no matter what...but I cant seem to do anything right for her..Ganjil kan?? padahal, I gave advice to you...then again, I am the one that have relationship trouble. Here is my last advice in this post..BETTER CHERISH WHAT U HAVE NOW THAN REGRET WHEN ITS TOO LATE OR WHEN ITS ALREADY GONE..

Peace out y'all~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Night Delicacies~

One step to better future~

Syawal datang lagi~