The One that got away~


When I was driving back home and listening to the sound of music in my car..Something happened in my mind..I am thinking..and my mind actually made an excelent point..hehe..

I am happy before I met her, but, after i met that girl, she changed me.. Jiwang ka?? hehe~ baca saja cia..

I am an uncontrollable guy who live without purpose in life..Doesnt afraid if I live or die.. hell or heaven doesnt really my concern..I lived free...thats before i met her, Now..I have aim..I am afraid if i die and go to hell, For once in my life, I really use my brain...and in short..I am HAPPY~

kan djadikan cerita lah ah...dulu2 atu..masa baru2 bekenalan n couple dgn ia..aku tu masih g crack..still wild lah ah..Ada masa atu...aku kuar dgn Bestfriendnya tapuk2 (bini2 lah) and kedapatan..and macam biasalah, Kelaie besar jua lah..mati2 ku mujuk bah..hahaha..n finally..ia maafkan aku jua.. n even after that, i continue kuar malam, smoking2, getting wasted n macam2 g lah..kadang2 tu..tym kuar dgn ia pun aku ngacau2 bini2 lain..haha..Jerk right..

Then..after few months dengan ia..I realise something...

She's the only gurl that always there for me

She's the only gurl that always support my decision

She's the only gurl that will sacrifices anything for me

She's the only gurl that will be mad if I kept on smoking, kuar malam and have a wild life

She's the only gurl that miss me when I am not around

She's the only gurl that love me for who I am

She's the only gurl that kiss me even if I smell like shit

She's the only Gurl that always on my mind

And In my heart

She is the ONE~

Unfortunately..I lost her on 12/04/09..because of my stupidity..Haha~

Oh well~ macam2 berlaku wah dalam dunia ane..We just hope to get the best..and sometimes..we come across a few obstacles..n even heart breaking moment..All we have to do is Deal with it..and hopefully, time will heal everything..

Now~ I am just enjoying my Bundaberg beer, hoping and working hard to improve my life...

And for My princess..I want to say~ Thanks for making me who I am today...I owe You Gurl... One day, if our fate cross again..Lets kick our way to happiness...Haha~ life is unfair right..Deal with it~ Peace out jerk~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Night Delicacies~

One step to better future~

Syawal datang lagi~