Make me the King~

When I was riding My lancer (macam kuda saja kan di riding ah) from Temburong to BSB~ My mind melayang back to 2001 where I was at Maktab Duli~ I was a real pain back then..Never knew where am I gonna end up.. I took Biology, Maths and Geography...And I struggle in all of that subject.. I smoke non stop, went to play CS and snooker almost every night..and when my budget running low, I Stayed at the hostel and play Playstation ( masatu alum g ada PS3...n PS2 mahal maseh tu..)..Bilikku atu selalu fullhouse dgn org yang karak game and tempat melepak..I never care about my educations...

I still remember, I have seorang bestfriend..namanya Rafidah (Mungkin nama sebenar..haha). Ia selalu nasihati aku n support me..tapi ntah ah..nda mau masuk wa ke utakku cakapnya ah..sampaitah ia ku nda ingaukan. So..our friendship lasted dalam setahun setangah ja.

Back then...I was called Kelawar or XTC..pasal aku ne jarang tdo malam n ulahku macam org kana drugged..class biology aku nda masuk selama setahun setangah..cgu pun nda ingaukan aku..geography~ aku masuk ikut mood. and Maths ja malar ku masuk sal cgunya cina and lawa..haha..masane cgu atu kawin dah..and ada cahaya mata dah seorang or maybe dua org..

In short~ A lot had happened~

So~dpendekkan ceta..as expected..I got nothing in my 2 years dsana.

Now~ I am different sikit.. I am still crack n macam kelawar jua..P I have a life.. I got job, Money, cars, place to live and makan pun bleh dkatakan mewah..n Most importantly..Someone is willing to accept me for who I am ( Thats you princess..TQ ). Its shows me that even a dropout like me have place in this world and can live a life. If only I have met you earlier..I may not have make a lot of mistake in my past..but then again..if I didnt make any mistake in my past...I wouldnt have you in my life now..

I'd Rather be a spoil brats or a pain in someone else life than live in pain without her..Cos I knew..even if i become the lowest or most humiliating person in this life..I am still a king in her heart..Thats what I believe~

A king in a kingdom is the same as a peasant if everybody hates him, and a peasant is the king if people loves him..

Hehe~ I dont need people to love me~ I just need her and my family...Thats enough to make me the King..

Peace out Again~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Night Delicacies~

One step to better future~

Syawal datang lagi~