My talent~

Hello all..
From my last post, I told you that I am searching for my inborn talent... Guess what..I think I found it..Hehe.. and I will keep it to myself. I am happy with the way things are turning out for me. I planned to get engage next year...Yeaah..thats right, I am going to end my bachelor's life and make my snow white's life happier than ever..Plus, I really love her with all my heart. I also planned to extend my contract with the army.. I am thinking straight after I found out what I am reaaly good at. For my snow white..If you read this post, I hope you continue to be beside me in times of good and bad. Jangan kan menyamal saja and stay healthy physically and mentally ok..
To all my friend.. after i get engage, dont worry, I can still hang out with all of you, but my Snow white will be there..so jangan disakat and d jelouskan ia tu..haha..
I always wonder, why my life seems to be incomplete?..I got a career, money, girlfriend, place to stay and even got almost everything..and yet, I am not satisfied..
Now, I knew..its my own fault..I always aim high and when I reached it, I forgot to thank god, and when i fall, I always blame my luck..hehe..
Lets all realise our mistake..what makes us feel incomplete? and solve the mystery behind every doubt, dissatisfaction in our heart and why you live your life today? Wow..I think I have said to much.. here is what I think.."We will never satisfied..We will never be free from doubt..We will Always have trouble"
We dont have anything when we are born..we are only given relationship and people to take care of you..and some are not lucky to even have that...Look at you now, You have friends,families, you have so many things that you forgot to say "syukur". Think about it..
Thank you for reading and I made this post to remind myself too..hehe, jangan marah and maaf ye if post ane menyinggung perasaan anyone.. Peace out

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Night Delicacies~

Syawal datang lagi~

One step to better future~